Get Your Vaccination Against Seasonal Flu
Baystate Health Urgent Care offers an easy, covenient way to protect yourself and others from the flu. To get your flu shot contact any of our centers in Longmeadow, Feeding Hills and Westfield.
Who should get a flu shot:
- All healthy adults, especially those age 65 years of age and older.
- Pediatric patients 6 months and older
(note: if they received two (2) doses of flu vaccine in any previous flu season, they only require one dose this flu season)
- Pregnant women.
- Healthcare workers.
- People with asthma, heart disease, diabetes, or weakened immune systems.
- Caregivers of children under 5 years old.
Who should not get a flu shot:
- Infants younger than 6 months of age.
- Anyone with a history of Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS).
- Anyone who has had a severe reaction to the flu vaccine in the past.
- Anyone who currently has a moderate or severe illness or fever.