Get Your Vaccination Against Seasonal Flu
Baystate Health Urgent Care offers an easy, covenient way to protect yourself and others from the flu. To get your flu shot, walk-in or contact any of our centers in Longmeadow, Feeding Hills and Westfield.
Who should get a flu shot:
- All healthy adults, especially those age 65 years of age and older.
- Pediatric patients 6 months and older
(note: if they received two (2) doses of flu vaccine in any previous flu season, they only require one dose this flu season)
- Pregnant women.
- Healthcare workers.
- People with asthma, heart disease, diabetes, or weakened immune systems.
- Caregivers of children under 5 years old.
Who should not get a flu shot:
- Infants younger than 6 months of age.
- “Anyone with a history of Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS).
- Anyone who has had a severe reaction to the flu vaccine in the past.
- Anyone who currently has a moderate or severe illness or fever.