Baystate Health Urgent Care is NOT an emergency room.
If you are experiencing serious symptoms, such as chest pain or difficulty breathing, or if you have sustained a serious injury, please dial 911 immediately.
Baystate Health Urgent Care provides adults and children with convenient, walk-in urgent care services for a wide range of non-emergency medical issues. With on-site X-ray and laboratory services, we can perform commonly needed tests like rapid strep, complete most blood work on-site, provide X-rays and prescribe medications.
At Baystate Health Urgent Care, we provide treatment for common illnesses, including:
- Cuts, scrapes and/or minor lacerations
- Muscle aches and/or pains
- Sore throats and/or colds
- Urination with difficulty and/or pain
- Coughs and/or wheezing
- Vomiting and/or diarrhea
- Minor eye injuries and/or infections
- Fractures and/or sprains
- Minor motor-vehicle injuries
- Insect bites and/or stings
- Evaluation of rashes
- STD evaluations