Now providing COVID-19 testing. Click here for information.
If you are concerned about possible exposure to COVID-19 or need a COVID-19 test for travel or return to work, please schedule a consult as the first step needed for a test. Schedule HERE.
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.
We can provide COVID-19 testing at all three of our locations. Baystate Health is partnering with the Massachusetts Department of Public Health on COVID-19 patient testing. For more information on testing, including facilities, please visit: https://www.baystatehealth.org/covid19/testing
Watch this video on how you can stay safe during the COVID-19 outbreak.
At Baystate Health Urgent Care, we offer the highest level of quality healthcare in a convenient, compassionate and caring environment. Our friendly staff is here to serve you 7 days a week. So, don’t wait. We are here for you when you need us.
At Baystate Health Urgent Care, we provide treatment for:
- Worker’s compensation cases (initial visit only)
- DOT physicals (call first for availability)
- Cuts, scrapes and/or minor lacerations
- Muscle aches and/or pains
- Sore throats and/or colds
- Urination with difficulty and/or pain
- Physicals (self pay $140 charge – insurance does not cover at Urgent Care)
- Vomiting and/or diarrhea
- Minor eye injuries and/or infections
- Fractures and/or sprains
- Minor motor-vehicle injuries (initial visit only)
- Insect bites and/or stings
- Evaluation of rashes
- STD evaluations